Designed to run as an integrated part of your EEG acquisition system.
Ideal for EMU Long-Term Monitoring and Continuous Monitoring.
Persyst Continuous Monitoring provides the most comprehensive, clinically validated, collection of features for continuous EEG monitoring on the market. Neurologists, neurointensivists and technicians can quickly detect non-convulsive seizures and other clinically important changes in the EEG as they are occurring. Persyst Continuous Monitoring provides continuous trending of EEG, physiological, statistical and other data and on-line spike and seizure detection. Records are processed as they are being acquired with artifact reduced EEG, trends and detections updated during collection. Channels are automatically monitored for electrode artifact, which is removed from display and processing. Electrodes showing persistent electrical artifact, are indicated to alert staff to the need for correction, resulting in cleaner recordings.
Persyst Continuous Monitoring, the
most comprehensive tools available.
- Persyst constantly monitors electrode signal quality. A display notification indicates when quality has dropped on an electrode.
- Persyst Artifact Reduction provides push button removal of EMG, eye movements, and low quality signals from the EEG, Trending and Detection to reduce artifact and false positives. Removing artifact can make features of the EEG such as seizure onset much easier to interpret.
- Spike Detection and Review helps to quickly identify sharps and spikes present in the record.
- Near real-time Seizure Detection and notification can be used as a supplement to patient events and monitoring raw EEG data. Persyst Seizure Detection can reduce the rate of missed seizures during monitoring, potentially reducing patient stays and enhancing safety.
Complete review of a 24-hour EEG record can take a considerable amount of time. By processing the record with Persyst during acquisition, major features of the record including detected seizures and spikes are available immediately. This can provide early insight to your medical team, and reduce pressure on the timing of the manual review process.
Integrated with Leading Acquisition Systems
- View Artifact Reduced and raw EEG together during acquisition
- Calculate EEG, Statistical, and Physiological Trends
- Detect Spikes, non-inferior to skilled EEG readers
- Seizure Detection, non-inferior to skilled EEG readers
- Electrode Quality Monitoring
- Spike Review (counting, clustering, & morphology)
- Voltage and Frequency Mapping
Recommended Hardware Specifications:
- CPU: i5 processor (or better)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or better
- Display: 16 bit color, 1280×1024 or better
- Hard Disk: 3 GB free space or more
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit operating system ,Windows 10 Pro.
- LAN: 1 GbE connection speed to file storage for review over local area network.
Minimum Hardware Specifications:
- CPU: i3 or better
- Memory: 8+ GB RAM
- Display: 16 bit color, 1024×768 or better
- OS: Windows 7
- LAN: 100 MbE connection speed to file storage for review over local area network.