Persyst is the world leader in EEG software and looking for world class team members. Please contact us if you have an interest in a career at Persyst. To apply, please submit your current resume and cover letter introducing yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persyst offers highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plans, 3 weeks paid time off, and fosters both personal and professional growth.
SENIOR CLINICAL APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - San Diego, CA
As Senior Clinical Applications Specialist, you will be an essential member of our team responsible for providing advanced clinical applications training and high-level technical support to Persyst EEG software customers including EEG technicians, physicians, and our OEM partners.
- Provide web-based and field-based clinical applications support and product training for customers of varying skill levels, from entry-level to highly experienced EEG technicians and physicians.
- Attend and support trade shows, conferences, exhibits, seminars, and workshops.
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO standards, FDA requirements and the Persyst Quality System: Operates within them to ensure that all company policy or US/International law are adhered to and in compliance. Actively supports the protection of the company's intellectual property.
- Assist in the development of written and video-based training materials.
- Works with Customer Service to provide escalation support for front-line Product Support Specialists.
- May be required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis with the Product Support team.
- Professional bearing and manner with customers in all interactions.
- Frequent travel, from 25-75% per month to customer sites domestically.
- BA and 3-5 years equivalent experience in a related business or technical/clinical field.
- Holds registry by the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic Technicians.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring and Continuous EEG Monitoring for critically ill patients.
- Experience with automated spike and seizure detection and quantitative EEG trending. Knowledge of advanced digital analysis tools and techniques a plus.
- Ability to work well with clinicians including technicians, nursing staff and physicians.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to navigate a computer very comfortably, e.g., installing software, copying files, an understanding of safe and secure computing practices and an understanding of basic network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Solid reasoning and problem-solving skills, including technical ability in troubleshooting and resolving computer problems.
- Self-motivated team player that works well under pressure and independently.